Integrated Ulster Orientation
April 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Integrated Ulster is a partnership of organizations of all types to create a system of care that is welcoming and effective in addressing the complex needs of all people in Ulster County.
Join us on Zoom for an informational and fun morning focused on our guiding principles!
• THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING WELCOMING Trish Tuber, Access: Supports for Living
• SELF CARE Himali Pandya, Astor Services for Children & Families
• PERSON-CENTERED APPROACH Josh Gran, People USA
• CULTURAL RESPONSIVENESS Amin Lilley, Astor Services for Children & Families
• TRAUMA-INFORMED CARE Tamara Cooper, Family of Woodstock